Institutions are often confronted with insufficiently trained staff. In addition, downtimes and unpredictable service incidents can have a negative impact on the total cost of ownership, which may lead to precarious financial situations.
With Cios Select, you can safeguard the financial sustainability of your clinical institution with smart surgical imaging and service from a single reliable partner. Benefit from high system availability, low maintenance and reduced training requirements, and a global service network.
- 99.8% system availability1- reliability in a smart, lean design
- Smart system operation - with an intuitive user interface
- High image quality - combined with IDEAL dose management
Features & Benefits
The mobile C-arm machine Cios Select is a smart choice for surgical imaging and offers a number of benefits – including a robust design, easy system operation, and sharp imaging at low dose.
99.8% system availability1 – reliability in a smart, lean design
Keep your operational costs predictable by providing your OR team with a robust C-arm that is characterized by high availability and low maintenance requirements.
- Based on long-term experience in surgical imaging – successor in long line of well-known, established mobile C-arms
- Robust hardware and software – thoroughly tested and proven
- Tailored service offering – for you and your mobile C-arm machine
Smart system operation – with an intuitive user interface
Leverage your workforce and reduce training requirements with smart, intuitive system features like color-coded brakes and a concise control panel that simplifies system operation.
- Simple button-based system control – via robust control panel on main unit and monitor cart
- Intuitive C-arm positioning – with color-coded axes and brake handles
- Easy to maneuver and position – thanks to compact, lightweight design of C-arm and monitor cart
High image quality – combined with IDEAL dose management
Improve patient care by giving your staff access to sharp, low-dose images enabled by proven optics and intelligent imaging algorithms like IDEAL (Intelligent Dose Efficiency Algorithm) as well as a basic vascular option.
- Ideal for routine cases – in ortho and trauma surgery as well as urologic and basic vascular procedures
- Sharp images at high resolution and low dose – thanks to advanced CCD camera and optics combined with IDEAL dose management
- Radiation-free, precise C-arm positioning – with integrated laser light localizer2 on image intensifier
The robust Cios Select is a smart choice for all routine surgical procedures. It excels with high system availability and lets you make confident decisions based on high-quality images.
Cios Select – smart for routine clinical uses
Cios Select is a multipurpose C-arm that lets you cover a wide clinical spectrum:
- Ortho/trauma surgery
- Basic vascular surgery
The mobile C-arm machine Cios Select convinces in every aspect.
1Average system availability over the entire Siemens mobile C-arm installed base
Cios Select is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.