CLINITEK® Microalbumin 9 Reagent Strips
Nine necessary tests for managing patients with diabetes and kidney disease.
Early detection and effective management of kidney disease
Albumin-to-Creatinine (A:C) ratio – Early detection of kidney disease in patients with diabetes
- Microalbuminuria testing is recommended for early detection of kidney disease
- False-negative and false-positive results are avoided by using A:C ratio testing for nephropathy instead of albumin measurement alone
- Better prediction of kidney function decline with Albuminuria >300 mg/day
- Early intervention may stop or reverse the process of kidney disease
Protein to Creatinine (P:C) ratio – Managing patients with kidney disease
- Early detection and monitoring can prevent or delay chronic kidney disease
- Proteinuria measurement helps to assess the effectiveness of therapy and progression of kidney disease
- Higher P:C ratio levels are associated with an increased risk of end stage kidney disease
- Correlation between P:C ratio in random urine samples and 24-hour protein excretion
Effective detection and management
- Detect early signs of kidney disease in patients with diabetes
- Detect early signs of kidney disease in patients at high risk for kidney problems
- Monitor patients with diagnosed kidney disease
Nine necessary tests – Covering the continuum of care
- Simple, rapid results at the point of visit
- Results corrected for varying urine concentrations
- Reliable and actionable information
- Available on CLINITEK Status® and CLINITEK Advantus® instruments
CLINITEK Microalbumin 9 Strips* – For patients with diabetes
- A:C ratio results help to identify clinically relevant microalbuminuria
- Other key urinalysis tests help to manage complications of diabetes
CLINITEK Microalbumin 9 Strips – For patients with kidney disease
- P:C ratio results can be used for patients with kidney disease likely to excrete high levels of protein
- Other key urinalysis tests support the detection of other conditions
CLINITEK Microalbumin 9 Urinalysis Strips
uniquely offer necessary tests to meet the urinalysis testing challenges in diabetes and kidney disease patients.
* Product availability may vary from country to country.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.