ACUSON X300 Ultrasound System, premium edition
Performance meets accessibility.
Advanced technology. Confident diagnosis.
Advanced technologies provide superior image quality, application versatility and confident diagnosis.
- Dynamic TCE™ Tissue Contrast Enhancement technology: This advanced, proprietary, real-time processing algorithm enhances tissue contrast resolution and reduces speckle. Low contrast lesions can appear sharper and more conspicuous.
- Plus Option: Beamforming hardware option improves image quality, penetration and sensitivity for high-density transducers on the ACUSON X300 PE
- syngo® Auto OB measurements: Knowledge-based workflow recognizes features and patterns within an ultrasound image, streamlining quantification
- Advanced fourSight™ technology: Provides a complete 3D/4D solution, delivering streamlined intuitive workflow and advanced acquisition, data rendering, and post-processing functionality on all examinations in 2D
- syngo® fourSight™ TEE view: Facilitates analysis of complex anatomy in 3D display of cardiac structure and function
- syngo® Mitral Valve Assessment: Renders precise 3D anatomical mapping of mitral valve structure, spatial relationships and blood flow
- syngo® Auto Left Heart technology: Uses progressive pattern recognition technology based on a comprehensive database providing expert-like measurements of ejection fraction, end diastole volume and end systole volumes of the left ventricle and left atrium
- syngo® Velocity Vector Imaging™ technology: Advanced 2D quantitative tool for assessment of global and regional myocardial muscle and motion mechanics
- Cardiac imaging package: Includes a comprehensive set of imaging modes, features and reporting packages to address the requirements of advanced cardiac exams
- syngo® Arterial Health Package* (AHP): Features a semi-automated measurement for Carotid Intima-Media Thickness (CIMT), a reliable, noninvasive method for quickly evaluating cardiovascular risk
- Adult transesophageal imaging: Utilizes the Siemens V5Ms transducer, providing a cost-effective transducer solution across the Siemens ultrasound system portfolio
- Anatomical M-mode: Angle corrected M-mode measurements are available during live, cineloop, and DIMAQ image review
- Quad-Beam formation technology: Enables parallel signal processing providing high frame rates for exceptional temporal resolution in B-mode, color Doppler and mixed modes
- Hanafy lens transducer technology: Enhances uniformity throughout the field of view, for superior contrast resolution in abdominal imaging to a depth of 30 cm
- Intracardiac echocardiography (ICE) imaging: Enables procedure visualization and device placement monitoring with a fully functional 8F or 10F intracardiac transducer
- CartoSound™ communications: Integration of ultrasound with Carto 3 System technology providing an electroanatomical map of the heart combined with Soundstar™ 3D catheter imaging
- Cadence™ contrast agent imaging technology:** Provides excellent detection of the responses from contrast agent microbubbles, coupled with a high resolution display
- Live dual Bi-Plane: Provides live simultaneous bi-plane visualization of prostate anatomy and pathology for enhanced efficiency and diagnostic confidence with the BP9-4 transducer. Live dual Bi-Plane biopsy mode supported with dual needle paths.
- P4-2 Litho transducer & LITHOSKOP interface SW: A complete set of options and a specialized transducer to combine with the Siemens LITHOSKOP® lithotripter, for accurate in-line ultrasound localization
* This feature should be utilized according to the ASE Consensus Statement "Use of Carotid Ultrasound to Identify Subclinical Vascular Disease and Evaluate Cardiovascular Disease Risk: A Consensus Statement from the American Society of Echocardiography Carotid Intima-Media Thickness Task Force, Endorsed by the Society for Vascular Medicine.”
**At the time of publication, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has cleared ultrasound contrast agents only for use in LVO. Check current regulations for the country in which you are using this system for contrast agent clearance.