CLINITEK Microalbumin 9 Reagent Strips
Nine necessary tests for managing patients with diabetes and kidney disease.
Early detection and effective management of kidney disease
Albumin-to-Creatinine (A:C) ratio – Early detection of kidney disease in patients with diabetes
• Microalbuminuria testing is recommended for early detection of kidney disease
• False-negative and false-positive results are avoided by using A:C ratio testing for nephropathy instead of albumin measurement alone
• Better prediction of kidney function decline with Albuminuria >300 mg/day
• Early intervention may stop or reverse the process of kidney disease
Protein to Creatinine (P:C) ratio – Managing patients with kidney disease
• Early detection and monitoring can prevent or delay chronic kidney disease
• Proteinuria measurement helps to assess the effectiveness of therapy and progression of kidney disease
• Higher P:C ratio levels are associated with an increased risk of end stage kidney disease
• Correlation between P:C ratio in random urine samples and 24-hour protein excretion
Effective detection and management
• Detect early signs of kidney disease in patients with diabetes
• Detect early signs of kidney disease in patients at high risk for kidney problems
• Monitor patients with diagnosed kidney disease
Nine necessary tests – Covering the continuum of care
• Simple, rapid results at the point of visit
• Results corrected for varying urine concentrations
• Reliable and actionable information
• Available on CLINITEK Status® and CLINITEK Advantus® instruments
CLINITEK Microalbumin 9 Strips* – For patients with diabetes
• A:C ratio results help to identify clinically relevant microalbuminuria
• Other key urinalysis tests help to manage complications of diabetes
CLINITEK Microalbumin 9 Strips – For patients with kidney disease
• P:C ratio results can be used for patients with kidney disease likely to excrete high levels of protein
• Other key urinalysis tests support the detection of other conditions
CLINITEK Microalbumin 9 Urinalysis Strips
uniquely offer necessary tests to meet the urinalysis testing challenges in diabetes and kidney disease patients.
* Product availability may vary from country to country.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.