Siemens: Your Partner of Choice for Blood Gas
Siemens family of quality products, responsive on-site service, and comprehensive training for blood gas systems delivers value for customers over the long-term
- More than 45 years of blood gas experience, R&D and product development
- State-of-the-art analyzers and connectivity solutions, seamlessly integrated to help improve risk management and the quality of the healthcare you provide
- Comprehensive on-site training for easier blood gas system implementation
- Prompt on-site service, provided by dedicated field service teams with extensive expertise to help ensure optimal system performance and uptime
- Reliable, easy-to-use systems designed to optimize performance, reduce hassels, and enhance your workflow.
- Responsive on-site service helps maximize your system uptime.
- Siemens' state-of-the-art cartridge technology on our blood gas systems helps reduce operator maintenance, eliminates the need for external gas tanks, and simplifies instrument inventory control.
- Our patent-pending personalized education program and CEU accredited series of one-day seminars and online courses provide professional development opportunities and help hospital personnel meet country regulatory requirements.
- New products, software and feature upgrades to meet your escalating testing needs, no matter what the testing volume.
- Continuous system enhancements focus on delivering improved ease-of-use, increased system uptime, and enhanced workflow.
- New applications continue to be developed on all Siemens blood gas platforms for future releases.