Materials on Radiation Dose Management
Following the Right Dose approach means demonstrating innovation leadership in dose management.
Would you like to know how to reduce x ray radiation dose? Are you interested in learning more about the ALARA principle and low dose CT? Following materials on managing medical radiation and dose-managing technologies are available for download and can be ordered as print versions free-of-charge:
Booklet "Guide to Right Dose Management"
The 8th edition of our "Guide to Right Dose Management"
- Helps you to stay up-to-date on what is new and developing in the field of diagnostic imaging,
- Supports you in your daily decisions about radiation dose application and it's x-ray radiation exposure,
- assists you in better explaining medical imaging procedures to patients.
Promotion cards "Understanding Medical Radiation"
Radiation protection in radiology is of essence. Interested laymen who want to know more about medical radiation used during imaging examinations are offered an information platform you might want to refer to: medicalradiation.com. The website provides:
- Physical and historical basics on medical radiation,
- Information about all prevalent medical imaging types, and
- A glossary with short explanations of the physical and medical terms used on the website.
(Packing unit: 100 cards in a transparent acrylic box)
Please send us your order by completing the form below.
All Right Dose materials and shipping are free-of-charge.
Because of some maintenace activities, this service is not available currently. Please try again later.