EMIT 2000 Mycophenolic Acid Assay*
MPA concentrations are highly variable in patients receiving the drug. As such, treatment needs to be individualized depending on transplant type, co-administrated drugs, time post transplant, and other factors. The EMIT® 2000 MPA assay is a simple, easy-to-use solution to help clinicians better manage MPA therapy in transplant patients.
- Results available within 10 minutes
- Utilizes plasma samples - no pretreatment required
- Assay can be performed alongside 3 other immunosuppressive drugs
- Correlates to the HPLC reference method
- Streamlined ISD monitoring for enhanced productivity
- Benefit from up to 4 different ISD methods on one single V-Twin® or Viva-E® drug testing system
Enduring Expertise for Your Immunosuppressant Drug Testing Needs
With recognized drug testing expertise, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics offers a comprehensive and expanding menu of tests across multiple instrument solutions to meet the immunosuppressant drug (ISD) testing needs of customers in any setting.
*Not available for sale in the U.S.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.