Used Medical Equipment Refurbished by Siemens
ecoline - Think economical, act ecological.
Refurbishment of Used Medical Equipment at Siemens
Learn about our process to turn used medical equipment into reliable high-quality ecoline systems: The Refurbishing Quality Process
The Refurbishing Quality Process with environment-friendly procedures is much more than getting used medical equipment into working condition. It goes well beyond simple quality control to provide performance and new life expectancy to used medical equipment refurbished by the original manufacturer with today's most-up-to-date original equipment manufacturer spare parts and software.
In 5 steps From Used Medical Equipment to Proven Excellence Quality
The excellent quality of our ecoline systems is based on an in-depth refurbishing process that all used medical equipment undergo as part of our Refurbishing Quality Process.
This process ensures compliance with Siemens' high quality standards and also allows us to incorporate innovative Siemens technology.
After completion of the refurbishing process the systems are given our Proven Excellence quality seal. This seal represents the fulfillment of the strict specifications of relevant international norms and standards as well as security regulations, guaranteeing technical perfection and environmental responsibility.
Give your patients outstanding security and safety with ecoline systems.
Step 1 - Selection of Used Medical Equipment
When it comes to selection criteria, only the best used medical equipment qualifies for refurbishing!
- Age and technology level of the system
- Condition, service history and past performance
- Upgradeability of software and hardware status
Step 2 - De-Installation of Used Medical Equipment
Step 3 - Refurbishment of Used Medical Equipment
The refurbishment of the used medical equipment begins.
- Cleaning, disinfection and painting
- Replacement of worn parts, e.g. existing tube or coil
- Thorough checking of components and subsystems
- Installation of latest software updates
- Based on your demands and budget, our Refurbishing Quality Process offers tailor-made solutions
- Complete system check with original test equipment and procedures
- Application of our Proven Excellence quality certificate and seal
Step 4 - Professional Installation of Refurbished Used Medical Equipment
A new life-cycle begins under expert supervision.
- Transportation and installation by qualified service providers
- Start-up and system performance check
- Optional application training
Step 5 - Warranty for Refurbished Used Medical Equipment
A lasting and successful partnership.
- Warranty typically equivalent to a new system
- Spare parts availability for a minimum of 5 years
- Flexible financing solutions and service contracts
- Worldwide qualified contact partners
You are not looking for used medical equipment but would like to sell used medical equipment?