Go for consistent results, efficiently.
DotGO1. Go for consistent results, efficiently.
DotGO is Siemens’ unique MRI exam software, combining intuitive protocol management (Dot Cockpit1) with quality results for each exam (Dot engines). Resulting in up to 20% shorter exam slots.2 For true flexibility, consistency and efficiency in MRI.
With DotGO – inspired by your hands-on-experience – you benefit from:
Flexibility. Intuitive protocol management.
- 80% better usability in MRI exam configuration3
- Fast and intuitive protocol configuration
- Change protocols on the fly
Consistency. Quality results for each exam.
- More predictable scheduling, < 1 min. exam time variation4
- 88% of MRI exams covered by Dot engines5
- Consistency for every follow-up exam
Efficiency. Up to 20% shorter exam slots.
- Accommodate more patients per day
- Make your MRI expertise accessible for every technician
- Reduce the number of rescans with standard procedures
1 The product may not be commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
2 University Hospital Essen, GER, Brain Dot Engine Workflow Study.
3 Compared to MR protocol configuration without Dot Cockpit, Usability Study, 2013.
4 Zhongshang Hospital Fudan University, Fudan, CN, Abdomen Dot Engine Workflow Study.
5 Evaluation of 2.2 million Siemens MR exams, 2013.