Go for consistent results, efficiently.
DotGO. Go for consistent results, efficiently.
DotGO is Siemens’ unique MRI exam software, combining intuitive protocol management (Dot Cockpit) with quality results for each exam (Dot engines). For true flexibility, consistency and efficiency in MRI.
"The first thing that I noticed about DotGO, it's a great looking interface, and I'm really excited to be able to work with this new interface [...] our reputation is to provide the highest quality MRI examinations for our patients and referring physicians. DotGO will help us to do that."
Chief MRI Technologist
Zwanger-Pesiri Radiology, New York, USA
With DotGO – inspired by your hands-on-experience – you benefit from:
Flexibility. Intuitive protocol management.
- Fast, powerful user-interface to standardize all of your protocols (Dot and non-Dot)
- User-friendly design and functionalities like Drag&Drop, AutoSearch, AutoVoice Commands
- Build multi- or single-strategy protocols in 45 seconds1
Consistency. Quality results for each exam.
- Adapt scanning to the patient condition or clinical question – also during the scan
- Use automated functionalities for consistent and reproducible results
- Maintain consistent protocols by copying updates to all or selected equivalent sequences with one click
Efficiency. Less than 1 minute exam-time variation.2
- Reduce the number of rescans with standardized procedures
- Attract more referrers by providing consistent quality punctually
- Control operational costs by optimal use of your resources
1 Anthony Pavone, Chief MRI Technologist, Zwanger-Pesiri Radiology, New York, U.S.
2 Zhongshang Hospital Fudan University, Fudan, CN, Abdomen Dot Engine Workflow Study