ADVIA 120 Hematology System
Minimizing review rates and repeats utilizing proven flow cytometry
The ADVIA® 120 System offers a unique portfolio of diagnostic assays and gold-standard flow cytometry testing. To satisfy the demands of laboratories, Siemens delivers a hematology analyzer with comprehensive testing parameters, flexible sample handling, a user-defined interface, and a compact bench-top design.
- Automates hematology workflow without the need for large track-based systems or reflexive testing
- Maximizes efficiency through user-defined screen configurations and reports
- Simplifies maintenance with Unifluidics™ Technology through reduced fluidics, elimination of pinch valves, and automated daily cleaning
- Streamlines productivity with a 150 capacity rack-based autosampler, allowing 75 minutes of true walk-away time
- Reduces the need for manual slide production and review by utilizing WBC and RBC/PLT technology and high specificity
- Maximizes the effectiveness of costly platelet transfusions with accurate results the first time—even at very low platelet levels
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.